How well you and your BFF know each other? Friendship is a beautiful thing. Everything we share with a friend molds us as a person. It’s worth to know your differences and how close you are. With these questions, the bond between you and your friend is going to be stronger.
The “What” Questions
Did you know that 60% of your personality is affected by the people around you? Birds of the same feather flock together. Your BFFs favorite becomes your favorite despite how you hate them before. The “what” questions are the easy part. Let’s see how you and your BFF will score.
- What is her favorite dish of all time?
- What is her favorite color?
- What is the craziest thing she has done since you met her?
- What is her favorite show?
- What item she can’t live without?
- What is the most expensive item she owns?
- What kind of superpower does she want to have?
The “Situational” Questions
These questions will test how synced your minds are. It’s best taken if you and your friend spent traveling together in Amsterdam city pass or sharing a room in Amsterdam hotels cheap. People who have spent at least two years together will most likely get 50% of the questions right. If you failed that 50% mark, then you have a lot of things to catch up on.
- If she can save one animal on earth, what would it be?
- If she has to throw all your accessories except one item, what would it be?
- Given that she has only two options: very hot or very cold?
- Cookie, ice cream, or cake? Which dessert is best eaten to mend a broken heart?
- If she becomes a millionaire, what’s the first thing she’ll buy?
The “Name” Questions
Here’s the part where you can make your questions. But if you don’t have an idea where to start, below are the sample questions.
- Name three things we agree on
- Name two best memories of us together
- Name five songs we would sing in the car
- Name three movies we won’t forget even we’re a hundred years old